THE FULL DAY EXPERIENCE
1-Day VIP Excursion
Do you have a marketing “to-do” list a mile long? Want a small website, but not able to go through the full, 6-8 week process? Book a 1-day VIP design experience and get our undivided attention for 8 hours. For real.
Why You Need a VIP Design Day
Do you have a small website, a brand, or a powerpoint deck that just makes you cringe a bit when you send it out? That thing you’ve been meaning to get to but just haven’t had the time, because it takes weeks or months of back and forth with content approvals, design concepts and finishing touches that it just sounds daunting to make the necessary updates to elevate those pieces to where they need to be?
Let’s fix that! No more putting it off, no more having to fit it into your schedule–with our full day VIP experience, send it to us, and get it back the same day. We work while you work, so you don’t even have to take time away from your own busy schedule.
So… what is it?
Fair question. VIP design days have gained popularity recently (also known as “day rates”) because they’re so beneficial for business owners and marketing directors. Sometimes committing to a designer on retainer can feel a little intimidating, or maybe you don’t have the budget to commit to a project. Enter: VIP design days. You come to our full day excursion with a list of “wants” / or website content / or a brand refresh – and we dedicate a full 8 hours to completing that project. You leave the day with final files without having to wait.
Here are the benefits of going on this
VIP adventure WITH US
If necessary, for the next 24 hours we will make any final changes and run testing, then package everything up nicely and send to you.
What can we accomplish in 1 day?
- Logo, social media headers, business card design, brand guide, canva templates for social media posts
- Brochures and one pagers
- Branded assets for companies with an existing logo: business cards, letterhead, deck template, folders
- 5 page website (a few things will need to be set up ahead of our VIP day from your end)
- Packaging and label designs for multiple SKUs
What is required ahead of our VIP day?
- Booking fee (non-refundable). If you need to change your VIP day date, just let us know and we will gladly move you to another date that works best.
- Contract: we will send you a contract to sign.
- Questionnaire: we will provide a questionnaire based on the type of work you’d like to accomplish during your VIP day. This could include questions pertaining to your branding, or questions to help set us up for efficiency and success during our day.
- Copy: all copy (and imagery) that you would like included in the materials will need to be provided ahead of our VIP day. We do not provide copywriting services but can give you names of people we recommend–however the copy will need to be finalized prior to our working together.
- Website credentials (if applicable): whether we will be updating an existing website or creating a new one, we will require login credentials and for your website to have a web host and domain prior to our VIP day. This helps to ensure we can utilize our time as effectively as possible rather than spinning our wheels on technical set up.
Ready to book?
Simply fill out the form below: